Architects and Interior Designers Partner With Ideas Kitchens
Ideas Modular Kitchens has been a pioneer in the modular kitchens industry since the early 80’s. The company has evolved from a being a wood trader to an interior company and hence does continuous innovation that is functional and conducive to Indian homes. We have executed more than 500 kitchens which has given us the chance to work with materials from wood to glass to steel.
Our execution has not been limited to the Delhi NCR region. We have installed kitchens from Ladakh to Orissa.
Ideas kitchen has completed its backward integration by installing a factory which manufactures cabinets, shutters and carcasses. The parent company Marsun, a leading furniture hardware brand compliments Idea’s requirement for suitable hardware. Marsun sells hardware for an entire range of kitchen and wardrobe furniture matching the quality of German makes.
Thus, being integrated is advantageous. A factory manufacturing cabinets and shutters and a group company having hardware, corner solutions, profile, skirtings, tray etc enables Idea to build kitchens on specifications that is unmatched. Hence, quality control and manufacturing precision are two most important spinoffs of integration.
German machines are the backbone of the factory. Some quality advantages that Ideas kitchen derive from having an in-house manufacturing base.
- The carcasses are made with alternate core water and termite resistant plywood. The mica and plywood are bonded with world class German adhesive .
- The sink cabinets come with removable ABS/PVC/ compressed bottom board making them easy to clean and water resistant.
- The cabinets come with ABS/PVC/ allumunium skirting that gives perfect finish to cabinet edges. The edge bending rance from 0.45 mm to 2 mm which gives ultimate finish and smoothness.
- The sink cabinet frames are made with special aluminium alloy profiles which are fixed with ABS brackets. The cabinet sides are compressed with imported aluminium foils on both side of the sink panels.
- The base cabinets are fitted to adjustable feet with load bearing capacity of approximately a 100 kg.
Ideas Kitchen provides two broad hardware options to choose from. Either the two leading international German brands: Hettich and Grass or hardware from its group company, Marsun, which provides matching quality of the two German brands at a relatively lower cost.
However one reason surpassing anything else, why you should choose Idea Kitchen is the signature designs of Seema Khosla. We would be delighted to arrange for a ‘design suggestion meet’ with Ms Khosla at Idea’s showrooms in Rajouri Garden. Alternately we could take you through a preliminary presentation of Ideas Kitchen. Our designer/marketing executives would like to meet you up at your office for the first cut presentation.